*** Tank Talk with Top Lids & Avast Marine Giveaway!! WIN a Plank Autofeeder and Custom Lid for Your Tank!! ***

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrates to the winners!!!!!

Fun thread hope it keeps going, been a lot of fun and full of information and help

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congratz all winners!!!
b0343765-f7af-4033-add7-df03842b48fb_text.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I assume @tbrown won a new tank
Still waiting on that last one... It was supposed to have shipped yesterday or today from Florida but the Freight company hasn't reached out.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you were sending your directTV back to 1994
It's the only thing we could get when we moved into our house back on '09. We live just far enough out of town that we couldn't get cable. But lately we've been debating getting rid of it all together as we have pretty much every stream service out there lol

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the only thing we could get when we moved into our house back on '09. We live just far enough out of town that we couldn't get cable. But lately we've been debating getting rid of it all together as we have pretty much every stream service out there lo
It is still last mile service for 12 million people as crazy as that sounds down from a peak in the in 2014 or so of 20 million

Top_Lids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever Dan from @AVAST Marine proposed this idea to us originally, we never would've thought the response would be this massive and this positive.

We're beyond grateful to see how products that Avast and Top Lids create can help rally a bunch of strangers to have some fun, meet new people and appreciate the hobby. I think we've definitely heard some stories we won't forget, and hopefully made some lasting relationships too :)

To review, big ups to @SpyC for the big win! Just hit you up in DM to get started.

And also, shoutout to all the members below who've been super active on these 82 pages, you all put forth a lot of energy to help make this experience what it was and we want to recognize you for that. We'll hit you up to talk about a special deal on a project of your own if you'd like to explore one:

@Brisk @tomtheturkey @tbrown @Trixter227 @Nate Chalk @Salty Rambler @Fish Styx @Zerodameaon @Mschmidt @malacoda @JoJosReef @Reefer Reboot @mww00ds @rmorris_14

For everyone who wasn't mentioned above, just know that when @Avast Justin and I said at the end of the live that this would be a theme for 2024, we're already planning it out. You will have other chances.

For now, have a blessed holiday and end to 2023!

Attachments

• photo-1573118960173-b9b6d32c442d.jpg
    photo-1573118960173-b9b6d32c442d.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 12

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever Dan from @AVAST Marine proposed this idea to us originally, we never would've thought the response would be this massive and this positive.

We're beyond grateful to see how products that Avast and Top Lids create can help rally a bunch of strangers to have some fun, meet new people and appreciate the hobby. I think we've definitely heard some stories we won't forget, and hopefully made some lasting relationships too :)

To review, big ups to @SpyC for the big win! Just hit you up in DM to get started.

And also, shoutout to all the members below who've been super active on these 82 pages, you all put forth a lot of energy to help make this experience what it was and we want to recognize you for that. We'll hit you up to talk about a special deal on a project of your own if you'd like to explore one:

@Brisk @tomtheturkey @tbrown @Trixter227 @Nate Chalk @Salty Rambler @Fish Styx @Zerodameaon @Mschmidt @malacoda @JoJosReef @Reefer Reboot @mww00ds @rmorris_14

For everyone who wasn't mentioned above, just know that when @Avast Justin and I said at the end of the live that this would be a theme for 2024, we're already planning it out. You will have other chances.

For now, have a blessed holiday and end to 2023!
That is amazing! Will dm now! Thank you fornthe amazing giveaway and making this fun and informative!

Digimes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK TALK: What are your reefing resolutions for the new year? Whether it's trying a new technique, adding specific corals or fish, or upgrading your tank's equipment, share your goals for your reef hobby in the upcoming year.
For 2024, my plan is to improve the tank lighting to grow my frags bigger!!

20231228_174300.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back