*** Feed Your Fish with Flair!! Win a Plank Autofeeder from Avast Marine!! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AVAST PLANK PART Giveaway contest 4.png

Get ready to feed your fish with flair! Avast Marine is hosting an awesome giveaway where you have the chance to win the coveted Avast Plank Autofeeder, complete with 5oz of Reef Jerky and a Cannonball light shield! This ultimate prize package will revolutionize your aquarium feeding routine!

If you don't know Avast Marine yet, you need to! Avast Marine was founded in 2010 by Dan Lichens and Justin Casp, two passionate reef keepers who have brought top-quality innovative products to the reef hobby! Their commitment to delivering high-quality, handcrafted items, along with unparalleled customer service and creative solutions has amassed a loyal following throughout the world of reef keeping. With a focus on customer success, Avast Marine remains dedicated to providing top-notch gear tailored to the needs of reef aquarium hobbyists. (And we love the fun pirate-theme of all their products!)

Alright! What are you waiting for!? Somebody's gonna take home this awesome autofeeder! Will it be you!? Get your entries in NOW!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:
Subscribe to the Avast Marine email (CLICK HERE and sign up at the bottom of the page), OR Follow Avast Marine on Instagram or Facebook then make a post in this thread telling us you're signed up! Get an extra entries if you do more than one of these (but be sure to make a separate post for each entry).

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry. Entry will be validated on win)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1: Make a post telling us about how you're feeding your tank (what you feed, how often, etc.) and why you'd like to win this giveaway!
Bonus 2: Post a pic of your tank at feeding time!
Bonus 3: Check out the products at Avast Marine and let us know which one(s) you would be most excited to add to your system.
Bonus 4: Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 5: Tag (@) a reefer in this thread to get a bonus entry. Each tag can be used for 1 bonus entry (only one entry per day). Make a separate post in this thread for each tag you make. Please do not tag the same person repeatedly.
Bonus 6: This bonus is exclusively for Avast Marine return customers: Post a photo of your tank showing your Avast Marine product set up on your tank!
Bonus 7: This bonus is exclusively for Avast Marine return customers: If you purchased our product during the giveaway or within 30 days before this giveaway, please post your order number (#xxx) here to get BONUS 6.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive: Avast Plank Autofeeder, 5oz Reef Jerky to fill it up, plus a Cannonball light shield to top it off!

avast plank.png

avast jerky.png

avast plank1.png

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through September 10, 2023. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on September 11, 2023.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Many thanks to Avast Marine for this awesome giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
bonus entry 1: i feed LRS nano reef frenzy, chroma boost pellets, hikari sinking algae wafers or a sheet of nori. sometimes, at least once every 2 weeks i mix in a mixture of benepets and reef roids

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm currently using a cheap auto feeder from Amazon. I plan to buy a Plank for my new build coming up (also a Kalk stirrer!) but winning one would allow me to allocate that money elsewhere

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check out my 50 gallon AIO!

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry, totally subscribed!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230807-114242.png
    Screenshot_20230807-114242.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 85

slogan315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 1: I feed mysis and spirulina brine shrimp daily, with a mix of pellets and flakes in the afternoon. Reef chili every other day.

I’d like to win this to give my fish lots of daily snacks instead of 2 big feedings.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Official Entry: I am already following them on Facebook.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back