Late delivery!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AVVITT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AVVITT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
139
Reaction score
70
Location
Reading
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys.

I ordered some coral online. They were collected yesterday at midday and were meant to be delivered today by midday. Long story short, we thought they'd been stolen but my neighbor had them until 10:30pm so 36 hours after packing
The water is cold so I've just floated the bags in my sump. What should I do now to give them the best chance should any of them still be alive?
 
If you have qt i would put straight in(after temp acclimated through float). If going to a dt i would still dip and inspect them all.
 
Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing you can do anyway. I would have gone straight to the dip and into the tank. I never temp or drip acclimate my corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new