Late night talk thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I never had any luck with Angels, I simply love them but just can't keep them alive. I even broke down my 28 gal just to treat them with hyposalinity since they can't deal with copper treatment too well and ended up losing them. I had my LFS QT a flame and coral beauty for me this time
Mine seems to be doing alright, has been in the tank since Monday and is eating normally and shows no signs of anything weird going on.....yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new