New Additions

ParticleMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
98
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After loosing my Purple Firefish, and YWG to a late night launch I finally added some new additions. Without the Firefish gone I decided to up the ante and try for something more entertaining. I Midas before I thought their energy might be too much for the tank. Picking him up has been one of the best decisions I've made. He is still acclimating to the tank so his color is adjusting but he seems to be meshing well with the rest of the tank. Very active and showy. To my surprise the Aurora does not seem to be shy in any way. He is out in front of the burrow, swimming in the lower water column and paired up with my tiger pistol shrimp fairly quick. Needless to say I am happy with my little fish community, hopefully the happiness will last. 20260416_180951.jpg 20260416_180904.jpg 20260416_180339.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260416_181026.mp4
    25.6 MB
Midas blennies are one of my favorites!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new