Latz clown, what size acclimation box for intermediate time frame.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
1,959
Location
Luzerne County, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states. I may have the opportunity to acquire a pair of Latz clowns, but don't currently have a tank for them. I'm picking up a 270 gallon display on 8/21 and will house them in that system, but my current 150 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank has a female Latz already. I'm planning to purchase an acclimation box that's large enough to house the pair for a few months. I don't know what size the fish will be yet, so assume it's an adult pair, and that it must be fully enclosed with a secure lid.

Thanks for the info!
 
A 10 gallon tank would be small for a pair of adults……so as big as you can get.
 
I think I’m going to drain a 40 breeder I have running, drill it, and link it to my main system.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new