Lawnmower blenny

twizter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
30
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these just poor shippers? I've had one show up heavy breathing and was dead by next morning, tried again a few months later , he made it about 20 hours, the other fish ordered in the same batch are all healthy
 
it's hard to bring the salinity up to where it needs to be after shipping. I typically have a no medication landing tank I can match the bag salinity which is typically very low. and raise it over a couple days before plopping it over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new