Lawnmower blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter maf154
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maf154

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want one, but I have a stripped blenny. I have 75 gallon fish tank, any chance they can coexist?
 
Make sure you have tons of caves and hiding spots and you should be fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new