• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE Captain Americas, etc...High End Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nanofins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You don't have anything I want......








HAHA! JK of course! Sweet offerings.
 
Rev, thanks. Hopefully my collection will be that much sweeter soon!

The mushroom has been dubbed the Tie Dye Mystery Mushroom. This seems to have caught on, at least to some level (since it's not really in regular circulation anyway). Here's a bigger pick:

tiedye_2000.jpg


bigian, just pm'd you back. Sorry, had to work at the shop tonight, so just got back and started going through pm's.

Zack
 
Sorry off topic but whoawhoawhoa nice mushroom ! I don't really like them, but that thing is intense ! If you don't mind asking, how did you come across that thing ?
 
Okay, so far it looks like I've come up with some good trades for the Nightmares/Vivid Darth Mauls/Vivid Rainbows/Polar Star/possibly purple hornets/possibly kaleidascopes. I'm still looking for anyone with the below:

-Sopranos Paly
-TRUE Armageddons

Hopefully someone can chime in with these.

I also have a single and a two and a half polyp frag ready of my Baby's Breath Favia, and I can also make bigger frags too.
babysbreath_15515.jpg

babysbreath_15517.jpg

babysbreath_15518.jpg


Also have Who Dah?'s Cat Eyes
cateyes_13586.jpg


And Raspberry BubbleYum Chalice
raspberrybubbleyum_15468.jpg


AquaBerry Chalice
aquaberrychalice_14703.jpg


ATL Jaguar Acan (frag pictured below in 2nd pic)
jaguaracan_13838.jpg

jaguaracanfrag_15394.jpg


Purple Deaths
purpledeath_11769.jpg


And Nuclear Greens

Alien Eye Mycedium
alieneyemycedium_14355.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey Jared,

Not sure, maybe I missed you. I thought I had replied to everyone. Sorry. Just weighing offers right now, and checking a few more. I'll get back to ya once I get thing figured out; what I've got, who's got more of what I want, etc.

Regards,
Zack
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new