• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE deallssss

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One polyp of each for $220shipped
via FedEx by 10:30am
Will either ship Mon for Tues or Wed for Thurs delivery.
Red hornet
Blue hornet
Blue Agave
Captain America
Rainbow Raptor

These will all be adult polyps, if you would like a photo please PM me.
I also have a little selection of Watermelon chalices. If interested please shoot me a PM! I am selling single eyes for $50 a pop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new