• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE LPS Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZ5T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RZ5T

Heart Breaker
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
513
Reaction score
14
Location
Billings, MT
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some frags available for sale. Buyer pays shipping, shipped from 83651.

Emerald Mummy Eye Chalice Frags $80-$125 depending on which frag. (4 Frags Left)
Eating some num-nums.
IMG_4094.jpg

Mother Colony
DSCN1790.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg


Tyree Baby's Breathe Favia WYSIWYG 10+ eyes $130.
Eating like a pig:
IMG_4084.jpg

Mother Colony
DSCN1686.jpg


Tyree Mia's Pot of Gold Favia $40-$90 depending on which frag. 2 frags available to choose from.
Eating like pigs:
IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg


Tyree Triton Favia Colony 30+ eyes $165.
IMG_4157.jpg


Toxic Grape (non-LE) Chalice $30
IMG_4119.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks lps1212... PM replied. :smile:
 
One Emerald Mummy Eye - Sold
One Mia's Pot of Gold - Sold

Everything else is still available.
 
Another Mia's Sold - 2 more available.

BUmp
 
Prices Dropped. I will do multiple coral discount. I need these frags gone and I'm motivated to sell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new