Leadfooted’s 30G Deep Blue

Display for my SPS growout doing well these days ! I owe much to my new auto doser pumps and switching to Fusion 2 part. It’s on cruise control now.
EF5CBD37-992D-40C7-AD17-7D497BE0BAEB.jpeg
70BCCBFA-3419-472A-9378-B531B38A0AD4.jpeg
221BB6C2-81DD-4591-9FAB-B44E023EB86D.jpeg
7D8E61D3-0AAA-4B92-9156-074E5148A94D.jpeg
 
Great-looking reef!
 
The display has been on fire lately with lots of growth and brighter colors due to some stability and snake oil. Fragging most of my larger Acro tonight so I took a few pictures, pre-trim. Though they’re still small compared to true colonies , these are kept on racks so I can’t let them get too large.


D530BBFD-9E6F-4E5C-91B5-A233D486E780.jpeg
4A1CCACD-718A-49BC-A69F-701734F5C7D9.jpeg
 
Do you have a names list of all the coral morphs you have?
 
WOW! Absolutely beautiful. You have an amazing selection of coral :eek:
 
Ehhh, the collections a bit smaller , had a few bumps in the road lol. I’m in the Jupiter area. New Frag tank getting installed next week so good things to come
man that sucks you had a few bumps. But glad to hear new things are coming. Can’t wait to see what they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new