Leaked: Ecotech pump (Vectra L1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,476
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ecotech has a new return pump that had photos leaked!

What do you think?

Not sure who took this photo.
11751461_972008552846039_3239290346583490421_n.jpg
 
Haha I think you are the third or forth person to start a thread about this, it would be pretty awesome if they got in the pump game. They always do make superior equiment.
 
Oh whoops sorry! LOL!
 
Looks like a quiet drive with adjustable output.
 
If it pushes at least 3100gph and is no more than the red dragon dc pumps i will consider it. But I really want to see what components it uses.
 
It's not for me. I don't have the need or desire for a DC return pump. The energy savings for what I would use one for isn't much compared to the better AC pumps at least for 100g tank sizes and I would never vary flow through my sump. If used as a stand alone closed system pump it might be nice, but powerheads are so good now and move so much water I don't really see the point.
 
Some of the specs.



4Pzy6Ge04rvPxK9mYSFFa9N286N0Mw9D5qzP4npOcnxMtjJfaBlG3RhOCnX_m9fxf2f1YC55jmP63pIYHZYTCl76LmV_fZW9z-5hPrk9r3JRtMJKIBtn8dxcv8KeUsVcWFtNsTmy6zGIf9XSje8Qbsd19n7U8hN66ecgqbA=s0-d-e1-ft

VECTRA M1
Pump Type: Centrifugal / DC
Flow: 2000 gph (7500 lph)
Pressure: 21.5' (6.5m)
Wattage: 80W

Programmable: Yes
Return Mode: Yes
Closed Loop Mode: Yes
ESL/ReefLink: Yes
Feed Mode: Yes
Battery Backup Compatible: Yes

MRP*: USD $349
akT3G4LTtrTV3seIc3f7XkInj4Fj_-ES1JpIYOlj3TUVvo1Ey5L3Umt7HIORmYJ68GfFUGZ6HliUOys805tsxfVREQcbDs98tRcok0ebZWzq3QK-wdE8GAH8Y-hwyefoWin2XfoJqEb2RtR-KMBwl__8A9PSiwOO1YihSrs=s0-d-e1-ft

VECTRA L1
Pump Type: Centrifugal / DC
Flow: 3100 gph (11500 lph)
Pressure: 21.5' (6.5m)
Wattage: 130W

Programmable: Yes
Return Mode:Yes
Closed Loop Mode:Yes
ESL/ReefLink: Yes
Feed Mode:Yes
Battery Backup Compatible: Yes

MRP*: USD $449
 
We're talking about it .....here... on the EcoTech Marine Sponsor thread.

And just started talking about the latest product specs.....HERE...... ;-)

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team
 
I believe the motor block is made by the same company that makes the Deepwater BLDC Pumps. Other than the Blue and white color everything looks the same except control and power supply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new