Lean on Red Sea 170 what should I do if anything

wooliam2201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the same on both sides a tiny bit more on the back left side. I cannot fix for a day. Do I need to do anything should I be worried?

IMG_1089.jpeg

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you definitely wanna get it levelled ASAP, not sure what else to say about it. Red Sea tanks have plenty of evidence of seam failure, specifically non-G2 models. You could adjust the feet of the stand, or empty the water enough to lift it and slide a levelling mat under it. Definitely not a "wait and see" situation.

OP
OP
W

wooliam2201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you definitely wanna get it levelled ASAP, not sure what else to say about it. Red Sea tanks have plenty of evidence of seam failure, specifically non-G2 models. You could adjust the feet of the stand, or empty the water enough to lift it and slide a levelling mat under it. Definitely not a "wait and see" situation.
I can’t do anything tonight would it be a thing able to be done tomorrow

OP
OP
W

wooliam2201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also is a g2 tank

TX_REEF

Kessil Fanboy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less worries then, but you definitely want to correct it as soon as you have the opportunity. The stand has feet that you can adjust by screwing them in/out, I have a 350 G2 myself.

OP
OP
W

wooliam2201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great it’s upstairs so may do a move downstairs onto a more level surface so thanks very much.
less worries then, but you definitely want to correct it as soon as you have the opportunity. The stand has feet that you can adjust by screwing them in/out, I have a 350 G2 myself.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back