Leather coral got stung

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
11,641
Reaction score
13,157
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Today my Yuma mushroom corals touched my devil’s hand leather coral and stung it. I pulled the leather away from it, but the tips that got stung are purple and irritated, and it’s starting to close up. Will it be okay? I’d assume that it’ll close up, shed, then come right back. However, I just want to make sure that nothing bad will happen, or if there is anything I should do if it was poisoned. Thanks!
1BBE9718-F8AB-4F89-B99F-D631ED0238C0.jpeg
 
Ya it will be good. They don't have a strong sting. My yumma and devils hand touch from time to time. No long term effects.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new