Leaving the hobby; well, drastically downsizing

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made a huge downsize in the hobby leaving only my frag tank and a few frags. As a result I have a lot of equipment left to pass on at reasonable prices to folks wanting to start or to upgrade. I've sold all my livestock and one tank but there's a lot left. Everything is listed on Facebook Marketplace so I won't try to list it all here. Included is a 120 & 180 with stand and canopy. Also Radion Lights, pumps & powerheads, protein skimmer, heaters, etc. Contact me if you're interested for details. I'm in Huntsville, AL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new