LED 110 tall light penetration help

  • Thread starter Thread starter dMiles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dMiles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
149
Reaction score
84
Location
Lexington, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the planning stages of a 110 T mixed reef tank build and trying to decide which of the 2 led fixtures I've chosen will work best for my build. The 2 fixtures are the Reefbreeders Photon 48 V2 or 2 OR Arctic T247's. Will I get enough light penetration with either of these fixtures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new