!!!LED BATTLECULTURE At IT'S FINEST!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They work guys truly, Some of the color i am seeing out of my led grown sps have surpassed their halide grown counters in both vividness and richness. I can't deny whats in front of me anymore.

No magic formulas or tricks at all. My systems that are running leds exclusively are as simple as it gets employing very basic methods with only strict attention paid to alk and ro/di purity.

What you see is what you get. These are all clips off mothers grown under reefbreeders LEDs. There's nothing more i need from a light. These fixtures are satisfying every possible lighting need of my sps. One thing I alway struggled with was deep polyp color. I have seen amazing results in that area as well. Now as much as I like these things this is not intended to be an add for reef breeders at all but a testament to the effectiveness of leds on sps.

every lineal inch you see was produced under led and grown 100% in house.

pics taken under radium 250. sorry i have tried to shoot under leds but i can't get good pics under them:( good for sps yes! for photography, not so much.

399.00 shipped!
  1. Glo stick
  2. Nukeberry
  3. Good witch Austera
  4. Shades of Jaundice
  5. BC Bonsai
  6. Pixie stick!
  7. Pink Lemonade
  8. Dogboy Clathrata
  9. Bennet yellow tort
  10. June Ruby
IMG_1938-Edit_zpsm14kdkmy.jpg

IMG_1934_zps24muzkjw.jpg

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol after posting this pack you should go buy a mic, drop said mic then walk out.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't have the pink lemonade, but every time I see you list it, it always catches my attention!

this is one i take way to much for granted. its ridicules by any standard. vibrant yellow with pink polyps! doesn't get much better. this frag came off the top of a colony i have in a little back up pseudo display. that PL colony is the first thing anyone points at when they see the tank! been under reef breeders about 2 years now.

Schgred

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is one i take way to much for granted. its ridicules by any standard. vibrant yellow with pink polyps! doesn't get much better. this frag came off the top of a colony i have in a little back up pseudo display. that PL colony is the first thing anyone points at when they see the tank! been under reef breeders about 2 years now.

Adam, I've been reading this forum and tallying my list! Pink lemonade is definitely on the list. I should be able to order in a month and a half or so. Looking forward to my first order!

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've seen you say before but are you using the standard reefbreeders and how far off the tank do you go with your leds. I think that's makes a big difference. I gotta say though very nice pack. My new tanks coming tuesday then I haveto cycle but I have been watching all your recent posts to see what you have.

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pack!!! I will hopefully have my frag tank up and running by March or April. Looking forward to getting a pack from you.... The hard part will be picking the corals!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know I've seen you say before but are you using the standard reefbreeders and how far off the tank do you go with your leds. I think that's makes a big difference. I gotta say though very nice pack. My new tanks coming tuesday then I haveto cycle but I have been watching all your recent posts to see what you have.

HI there,

i run them ay 100% about 20" off the water surface. this is ideal for a shallow tank but on a display id probably run them a little lower. they are the standard layout photons. lots of neutrals and lots of blues

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 23.0%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 45 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back