Led for frag tank?w

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slm222
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slm222

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
380
Reaction score
87
Location
Corpus Christi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What led light should I go with for an 18x18x9 frag tank? I'm thinking of a reef radiance dm 132. My main tank has hydra 52s. I can't justify the hydra 26 for this, price wise I mean. I think the dm132 has a fuller blue spectrum over the dm155. I'm not set on reef radiance though, I have an option for a kessil a150w 15k for $150 with gooseneck. What are y'all thoughts?
 
I think the dm132 would be a lot of light for that size tank. The kessil would be perfect in my mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new