Led/halide combo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biester
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biester

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
St augustine, fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone tryed a metal halide combined with leds? I have a 50breeder that I run a max spect razor 60w and a 150w halide on, everything seems to be happy but without having a par meter how do I really tell if it's to much or not enough light?
 
Stick to the halide and throw some reef brites on it best halide LED combo you can have!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new