LED Light Comparison Chart: Find your perfect light!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
What's best LED option for a Red Sea max 175g.

"Best" really depends on the types of corals that you are looking to keep, the features you are looking for and your budget. If it were our own tank, we would probably replace the existing T5 lighting with two or three EcoTech Marine Radion Pro's. There are definitely several other great options that may be cheaper or may have features that better suit your needs. Feel free to give us a call at 800-566-3474 and we will be happy to help you select new lights for your aquarium!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello Marine Depot, all the lights are awesome,:) we are pleased to say lumini aquarium lights can use Android and iOS device, PC to control too:),there's video for your reference:D:

You are welcome to email our purchasing department directly ([email protected]) if you are not-so-subtlety suggesting we should carry them. ;) We love checking out new aquarium gear!

badbowtie12

View Badges
Reaction score
This is a good reference. It would be outstanding if this was expanded on to include PAR ratings at specific depths as well as a listing of current T5 fixtures to compare against.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
No doubt about its good

tygarfield3.gif~c200

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
LED Light Comparison Chart: Find your perfect light!

Use our handy LED comparison chart to help you find the perfect light for your reef tank—or share with a friend in need!

Downloadable PDF version: http://www.f3images.com/IMD/pdf/LED-Lighting-Chart.pdf

> CLICK HERE TO SHOP LED AQUARIUM LIGHTS <

LED-Lighting-Chart.jpg
It is a good chart and it is true you designed for the products you carry. You sell some Orphek but did not see on the list. it would be nice to know the area that the lights will grow SPS well. My tank based on this would be three Radion Pro but if I want to grow SPS on the bottom and out on the edges it would take six. Right now I can grow SPS and LPS anywhere in my tank with 2 ea Orphek Atlantik version 2.01b.
I have been using Marine Depot for most of my dry goods forever.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
It is a good chart and it is true you designed for the products you carry. You sell some Orphek but did not see on the list. it would be nice to know the area that the lights will grow SPS well. My tank based on this would be three Radion Pro but if I want to grow SPS on the bottom and out on the edges it would take six. Right now I can grow SPS and LPS anywhere in my tank with 2 ea Orphek Atlantik version 2.01b.
I have been using Marine Depot for most of my dry goods forever.

Thank you for the feedback. We realize there were some omissions. It was challenging to come up with the final list and some brands got irked we did not include them. I will share your feedback with the catalog team since we've already begun production of the next issue where the updated version will first appear... although I will, of course, post it here shortly thereafter!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back