LED Light for 10 gallon NANO REEF

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely recommend ANY LED from Reef Radiance. :) Great lights, great prices and great customer service. I love my unit!
There is a form you can fill out on their sight with your tank specs and what you plan on keeping. RR will then send you their personal recommendations :)

OP
OP
Chris-tico

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely recommend ANY LED from Reef Radiance. :) Great lights, great prices and great customer service. I love my unit!
There is a form you can fill out on their sight with your tank specs and what you plan on keeping. RR will then send you their personal recommendations :)

hey NANA thanks for your answer.

which one are you using right now, and how big ir your aquarium?

if you had to choose one of those 2 options that i gave.. which one would be?

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running the RR LumenTek Pro180 on my 40B. Chris these are awesome lights! Personally I'd go with the DM-165e. Here's why...you would not have to buy another light should you decide to upgrade (and you will trust me on this) to say a 20-30g. This light will have you covered! You will be able to keep anything under this light, even a clam! Full spectrum and dimming capabilities, perfect!

OP
OP
Chris-tico

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running the RR LumenTek Pro180 on my 40B. Chris these are awesome lights! Personally I'd go with the DM-165e. Here's why...you would not have to buy another light should you decide to upgrade (and you will trust me on this) to say a 20-30g. This light will have you covered! You will be able to keep anything under this light, even a clam! Full spectrum and dimming capabilities, perfect!

Thanks Nana i think that i'll upgrade my light soon, so i appreciate your advice.!
That DM-165e looks reaally good

And yes im already thinking about getting a bigger tank. Something about 100 gals.!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back