• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LED Lighting

ryanscott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
62
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few things I am selling of to clear space.

First I have a SB Reeflight Pro (Timer) for $175 shipped. Great light, all Leds work. Built in timer with remote.

https://sbreeflights.com/sbox-reef-lights/4-sbox-pro-32-timer.html
87DB2FFE-0714-4921-93D3-0237E62B799B.jpeg

25BBD3C9-C9B4-4F7D-9A93-94EC0D82F3D3.jpeg


Next is a PopBloom Shannon 40 for $50 shipped. All the leds function and it also has a remote to control the built in timer and dimming on 4 channels.
08BE82DA-A121-48A5-8263-4352A4D74BA6.jpeg

0F52E8EC-CAD8-408F-BEBB-743439230019.jpeg

403B22F9-C436-4BF0-AD95-BE24539C004D.jpeg

EC3D8B7E-B836-4739-9808-25A45CA1F37B.jpeg



Last thing is a dimmable Nano LED driver from RapidLED for $15 shipped.
D41EDEF2-FCAA-4B67-89A4-C9532D6101DE.jpeg
 
I have a few things I am selling of to clear space.

First I have a SB Reeflight Pro (Timer) for $175 shipped. Great light, all Leds work. Built in timer with remote.

https://sbreeflights.com/sbox-reef-lights/4-sbox-pro-32-timer.html
87DB2FFE-0714-4921-93D3-0237E62B799B.jpeg

25BBD3C9-C9B4-4F7D-9A93-94EC0D82F3D3.jpeg


Next is a PopBloom Shannon 40 for $50 shipped. All the leds function and it also has a remote to control the built in timer and dimming on 4 channels.
08BE82DA-A121-48A5-8263-4352A4D74BA6.jpeg

0F52E8EC-CAD8-408F-BEBB-743439230019.jpeg

403B22F9-C436-4BF0-AD95-BE24539C004D.jpeg

EC3D8B7E-B836-4739-9808-25A45CA1F37B.jpeg



Last thing is a dimmable Nano LED driver from RapidLED for $15 shipped.
D41EDEF2-FCAA-4B67-89A4-C9532D6101DE.jpeg
I am interested in the SB Reef light do you have a picture with light on also would you do 150 shipped. How old is it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new