• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LED Lighting

Fishmantim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sale is for two led lights. Buy both lights for $450 shipped (US only) or one light for $235 shipped (US only). These are 2 yr old with only one yr usage time and in excellent like-new condition.
Made in the USA, the roughly 12 by 12 inch footprint of the Sirius XTC is stuffed with full sized LEDs, all of which are paired up with strongly focused secondary lenses. A total of 47 LEDs provide up to 200 watts of total power, with a nice balance of blue, royal blue and white LEDs for primary lighting, and another seven large RGB clusters for fine color control. A pair of near-UV LEDs and a couple deep reds help to round out both ends of the color rendition in the visible spectrum.

The large aluminum framed housing of the Sirius XTC offers a degree of passive cooling but if that’s not enough, a built-in fan runs at a variable speed to keep the fixture cool and quiet. A familiar style built-in controller display allows users to control the various color channels, and to program them for typical sunrise and sunset functions.

1D112858-4D51-4127-8296-CCBD46FAEC38.jpeg EEA6E1A5-68CB-492B-B806-ACDBBF5BEFA7.jpeg 731FEB6C-337F-4611-BB11-19E25038532A.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back