LEDs on AC tank

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also went up to see bills work at AC display tank. Bill and Rick you guys did a good job.

I also stop at bills after picking up my frag tank and some awesome Z/P from rhetts @ (lighthouse corals).
Bills new led is sweet too for his tank.

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Guys. Had to work out a few bugs in the ramping programing that Chris wanted at the critter, but got it figured out. Not your normal on/off settings like regular lights. And they have different hours on different days. Needless to say, the APEX did it and I did it from the comfort of my house :D. One good reason to have remote capability to program your controller. Digital Aquatics does not seem to think it is necessary on their contollers :tongue:

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
poolkeeper doesnt have a build thread.. so i thought id post this here... i snapped a photo of bills light... its pretty freakin sweet!
billsled.jpg

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
poolkeeper doesnt have a build thread.. so i thought id post this here... i snapped a photo of bills light... its pretty freakin sweet!
billsled.jpg
If anyone noticed the 3 center rows have 8 Leds per bar while the rest have seven, The reason being is my center overflow and wanting a high light area in the center of the tank also played in this decision. Actually can't wait to get it up and Programmed but I will defeer to Rick in that department as he knows what he is doing and I'm a computer Idiot (Proven Yesterday) Private Joke!!!
Bill

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back