• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Legendary Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Sharebear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up some corals from Legendary-Corals since he was located locally. The packaging was very well done, vacuum sealed so nothing would spill out... especially with the way I drive..

Got my little hi-chew candy and not only was he on time and super responsive via email, he was very nice and throughly explained all my annoying questions.

Corals were in great conditions, after acclimating them, they bounced right back up all colorful and happy in my tank.
Hopefully... I don’t kill them... but my first corals I purchased and will definitely be purchasing from www.legendary-corals.com again!

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and for the kind words! I'm glad they're doing well in their new home and always feel free to reach out if you have any questions, they're not annoying at all haha. Reefing is an incredible hobby and if I can help I will!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back