Legit Question about the Hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter George03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't think what I was exploring was remotely justifies the comment.

Of course it’s not the initial question I commented on, but your characterization of opinions you disagree with. In any case, I am not going to keep discussing those sorts of issues.
 
They only thing I acclimate anymore is fish. And that's because I buy them from Dr Reefs and they keep them at lower salinity. All the inverts and corals I just temp float and put in. Has worked good so far. Even on acropora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new