Lego made a fish tank...

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,146
Reaction score
7,839
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres definitely a reefer somewhere at Lego lol
I see some candy cane corals, acropora, a ritteri anemone and a bubble tip.
All for $500, pretty insane considering you could set up a nano tank for that much, my real tank cost half of that!
Then again its probably cheaper in the long term 😅
images (24).jpeg
10366-Tropical-Aquarium-Set.jpg
 
As a LEGO collector myself, I can not justify the $480 price tag. Especially with it being an open build like it is. There are many other sets around that price point that are more bang for your buck than that one
 
I want one!! ...but my wife said, "no more tanks..." 🤔
 
Agreed, cheaper in the long run.

No dinos, hair algae, or aipstasia issues.

Plus side, API test kits would work well for this tank. 🤣
Somehow it’s still going to tell you, you have ammonia in your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new