legomaheggos 125gal

legomaheggos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
111
Reaction score
6
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this community and wanted to show my less than impressive tank off :). I've been doing salt for about 3 months and freshwater for 7 years. I currently have 1 bta, 1 ultra green long tentacle anemone and 1 zoa. All are very new and small. My next item on my wish list is a frogspawn. I think they're gorgeous.

Any tips on doing my rock work better I am open to opinion!
1426855663055-1815832958.jpg
1426855663055-1815832958.jpg
 
Looking good! I see you love anemones!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new