• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leishman whats going on with my coral??

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently got some coral from Leishman? A rainbow monti...well it ended up arriving DOA, no heat pack or anything, i ended up PM him, he replied promptly that he forgot the heat packs. He the said that he would send me another frag. That was 2 days ago, he has been busy with work so i guess he didn't get my PM's. I checked his time on and he has def been on a couple times without responding to my PM's. I know he has a good reputation, i am just being cautious....a little pm to whats going on wouldn't hurt. Please get back to me buddy. Thanks....I am sure something came up...

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll give him a call tomorrow. I know he has been working like crazy and his family is here from England. I'm sure he's just a bit busy.

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i thought as much :)... I know he is a good guy...just wanted to see what was up...thanks

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
what the heck....

okay...well its been a while....i ended up downgrading my lights....i told him i wanted a refund and nothing has been done....sigh...

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay...well its been a while....i ended up downgrading my lights....i told him i wanted a refund and nothing has been done....sigh...

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to say.. Just be patient. The holiday and new year just ended. People have families. He's a stand up guy and I'm sure you'll get a refund.

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got 2 frags of tubs blues and one frag is doing great while the other not so much
communication is a little slow but people are busy so i wouldnt worry too much
he said he would replace them and since im moving soon its not like i need it anytime soon so no worries, just give it some time, great sellers are hard to find so just dont nit pick and turn him into one of those...rc people

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back