Lemon peel Angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They are really nice actually stunning fish
 
How’s she doing? Mine is in the sump as we speak, temp acclimating.

Any coral nibbling?
She's aggressive to my clowns but fine with every other fish. I thought the female clown being about the same size might have kept her in check. They just have a bit of a stand off.

It might taste a new coral but not enough to warrant removal.
 
She's aggressive to my clowns but fine with every other fish. I thought the female clown being about the same size might have kept her in check. They just have a bit of a stand off.

It might taste a new coral but not enough to warrant removal.
was yours captive bred? Mine is a Biota captive bred. I hope it leaves my corals alone but I also figure it can’t do more damage than I’ve done myself
 
Mine was super aggressive couldn’t keep any other similar shaped fish and absolutely no angels
 
Mine was super aggressive couldn’t keep any other similar shaped fish and absolutely no angels
This one is my third angel and its about 1". I hope my coral beauty doesn't attack it, but I haven't seen any aggression yet. The lemon peel is in an acclimation box.

The other angel in my aquarium is a female Watanabei. I will be getting another soon hoping one will turn to male. Either way, pretty fish and plenty of personality
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new