Lemon Peel Angle / Coral Appitite

  • Thread starter Thread starter skip0211
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skip0211

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
263
Reaction score
315
Location
Newtown Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any corals that a lemon peel angel won’t eat or severely nip at? I have a Fowler tank and want to add a few corals. My lemon peel completely killed off a rock anemone which I thought I could add several just to give the rocks some color.
I would love to hear some opinions/success stories.

Thanks in advance.
 
What Angels will and won't eat is highly variable, I doubt anyone can guarantee any specific coral is safe.
Perhaps Sarcophyton, or similar Sinularia types, but that's purely speculative.
I look forward to others offering examples of corals that Lemon Peel's and other Dwarf Angels do not dine on, or repetitively pick at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new