Lennardi and femininus wrasses

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering who have these fish, and if you can pls share your success with them. If you can share any special treatment you gave them to be successful in keeping them alive. I have tried these fish many times and only once I was successful in keeping the femininus wrasse alive for 4 years.

aandfsoccr04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What have you tried with the one that was successful that maybe you didn’t try with the others? Is there anything you can pinpoint on why you had success with one but struggled with so many hours? Did you order all from the same place? Did you quarantine? Did they all go in the same display? Would love to hear more about your experience.

OP
OP
TUSI

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not all femenines came from same place, but they all got same treatment. Quarantined, were eating out of the bag and came from reliable sources. The only thing I can think of that is different now then before is that the sand bed is older. I’m wondering if that have anything to do with it.
As far as the lennardi wrasses, I am wondering if halides are to strong of a light for them. Same thing eating like pigs, fat, healthy looking and then bam next day they come out of the sand and crawl dead.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back