Lens filter vs WB

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my first real camera. I was wondering what lens filters you guys use. I bought a lens filter it was terrible. Just orange. Even after playing with the WB it thru the colors off. When I used the orange glasses I got the results I wanted. If I only use WB without the glasses I get what we see to the eye basically but I want those exaggerated colors we get with the glasses. Shooting from Sony zv e10

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried shooting in raw and adjusting images in post processing? It's what I do to get the best results. There is a learning curve but it will allow you to get the most out of the camera once you master processing raw images. I use lightroom to process raw images but there is probably other software that can be used. I just happen to have an old version so I don't have to pay the subscription fee.

OP
OP
Heres_doe_

Heres_doe_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't currently have a laptop so I haven't. I wanted to take pictures and not have to do as much post processing.
Have you tried shooting in raw and adjusting images in post processing? It's what I do to get the best results. There is a learning curve but it will allow you to get the most out of the camera once you master processing raw images. I use lightroom to process raw images but there is probably other software that can be used. I just happen to have an old version so I don't have to pay the subscription fee

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back