Lense...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mattmike

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when I use my 18-64 lense on my SLR Pro body it will never take the shot through the glass only sometimes. Is this because I need a Macro lense so it will allow more light and balance?
 
i would recommend adjusting your focus points, and try to post a picture of the issue you are having.

also what camera are you shooting with? when you say slr pro body that is kind of vague also who is the maker of the lens in question?
 
Last edited:
I'm no pro but I shoot all macro in man. mode. I also use a tripod and remote shutter release. And take lots of photos.
 
try not to use the auto focus if you are able to....if not I would suggest adjusting the focal point.....if you don't understand this.....read your camera manual.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new