OP
OP
JenniferMcK

JenniferMcK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicee :) you have some mysis as well, like hakari(it’s smaller mysis’)? Brine is a good treat but not a ton of nutrition.
I do have Mysis. I also have lrs, fish eggs, rods food, frozen zoo plankton and a few others. I keep a bunch on hand just to see what my fish like. I’ll be trying everything with her to see what she likes. But after I observed her better yesterday, she has a chunk missing out of her top fin near her head. I didn’t initially notice the injury by her fin was laid back. I hope she pulls through but I’m not going to get my hopes up. She swam around mostly yesterday, but didn’t go to the sand all day nor to sleep last night. Last time I checked her she was sleeping with the fairy wrasse.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have Mysis. I also have lrs, fish eggs, rods food, frozen zoo plankton and a few others. I keep a bunch on hand just to see what my fish like. I’ll be trying everything with her to see what she likes. But after I observed her better yesterday, she has a chunk missing out of her top fin near her head. I didn’t initially notice the injury by her fin was laid back. I hope she pulls through but I’m not going to get my hopes up. She swam around mostly yesterday, but didn’t go to the sand all day nor to sleep last night. Last time I checked her she was sleeping with the fairy wrasse.
Nice nice. Not to worry about the fin, damage is common in shipping. My tomini I got recently had some fin damage, took a little over a week and he’s completely healed :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back