Leopard wrasse seasonal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aari007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There are benefits to both methods. If I'm buying from Petco, I'd rather the fish not touch their tanks if possible. If I'm buying from a trust LFS that I know has clean systems, I'd prefer they hold the fish for a week or two and make sure it's healthy and eating.
Yea I trust them so I am probably gonna wait a few days & then buy if healthy.
 
Quick question guys if my LFS does get one in today should I get it today or wait a few days & then get it? I read in one article to get the fish as soon as they arrive to the shop to reduce stress while others suggest waiting a few days to see if they survive the first few days after shipping.

I have done both but if you buy as it arrives the same day... then you basically don't gain much in terms of leopards being sensitive to shipping stress since you can't see it swimming normally and eating.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new