Lepto and cyphastrea together

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I know ones SPS and one is LPS but can these two corals coexist on the same rock or will one run the other into the dirt with coral warfare? I have a Mr. Freeze lepto I want to pair on its rock with a cyphastrea but I’m not sure how they would interact:
 
Well when they get to eachother they certainly would fight. I would expect the cyphastrea to win.
 
I am wanting to know the same! I thought they were both sps though!

Did you try mixing if so how are they doing?
 
Neither Leptoseris nor Cyphastrea are particularly aggressive, so they should be able to coexist.
Also, Mr. freeze Leptoseris are actually Pavona varians.
 
I thought I read the cyphaestra dosnt sting but lepto do. I have a jack o lantern very close to a goni and they dont fight! There about 1/2 inch apart! So I think I should be ok with the cheap leptos and cyphaestra I won on ebay! Anyone know about rainbow montis being ok with them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new