Leptoria Phrygia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19Mateo83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
2,370
Location
Charlotte
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone know where to find Leptoria Phrygia? (Closed brain coral, maze coral) There isn't a whole lot of information on its availability, legal status or places that offer it for sale. I would very much like to add one to my tank.

IMG_9646.jpeg
 
Leptoria is very uncommon in the hobby. I'm not sure you would be able to find a vendor selling a frag or colony.
 
Leptoria is very uncommon in the hobby. I'm not sure you would be able to find a vendor selling a frag or colony.
Even back in the day it was rare to come across. It keeps teasing me, there’s a LFS in my area with a basketball size colony and the owner said he’s had it for almost 20 years and he hasn’t fragged it in almost a decade. It is such a beautiful colony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new