Leptoseris or pavona?

  • Thread starter Thread starter D4jack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

D4jack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
240
Reaction score
317
Location
North Olmsted
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I was wondering if any can help me I'd this frag? I picked it up from the lfs last weekend. He wasn't sure what it was but said it's a fast grower, so I placed it on its own rock . Its definitely an sps. Any help would be appreciated. (The blue velvety one)
20210312_174430.jpg
 
I don’t know what kind it is but it’s not a leptastrea. Maybe someone else can give a proper ID :)
 
hi,closer pic would help..leaning pavona .cactus coral.. :) ..nice
 
Try looking at images of "Incredible hulk leptoseris" on Google and see if that looks right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new