Leptoseris Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danjoc92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Danjoc92

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
39
Location
england
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have had this Leptoseris for around a month. I was told to keep it in a shaded area so it’s under a branch of rock work. It looks fuzzy ( sorry for the bad photo ) but it’s too far in the tank to tell what the “fuzz” is. I’m just wondering if this is it feeding or if I need to do more investigating? I’d rather ask here before disturbing it.

Thanks.

IMG_5198.jpeg
 
It will die in the shade, it needs light, every coral needs light. Mine like high light. Both of mine are on the top rocks under metal hallides and they both grow like crazy. Also make sure it has some flow so detritus doesn't settle on it
 
Ahh thank you! I shall move it to a lower light area for now so I don’t shock it but out of the shade. I appreciate that info though!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new