"Leptoseris" Show/Off Thread*****

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Me
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dr.Me

“-A100% Addicted Reefer-”
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
74
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack-0-Lantern ***Super:flame:Hot***
image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get it to grow like that one I've had mine a month and it receded at first now it's coming back but not growing. Had it in the shade light flow. Now I moved it up to med light and light flow and its doing better. If you could Pm me tips that would be great.
 
How do you get it to grow like that one I've had mine a month and it receded at first now it's coming back but not growing. Had it in the shade light flow. Now I moved it up to med light and light flow and its doing better. If you could Pm me tips that would be great.

Thanks Man... It's going to sound Crazzzzy... But I guest because my Nutrients are High. I don't do Water change Believed or Not. Some of my corals they look brown but they are growing like Weed. It's good you moved it to see the deferent reaction I don't know if you notice when less light the eyes gets bigger and when more lights the lines shows more brighter. It like flow but not direct and try not to move too much. When this thing is Happy :wink: you will see the tentacles and his floating skirt this are signs that its Growing. The reason I said this because I look at this Stuff for Hours and Days. I'm kind of Crazy..

Post yours here let me see thanks
 
Nice that Baby it's Sweet!!!! That's CrazZyy.
 
Thanks Man.... I know it nice you should see the offspring they CraZyyy...:xd:
 
250 Radium T-5 combo. Lepto is under filtered light on the bottom.
 
Oooo Yeah Led/T5...
 
This Getting CraZyyy... :yield: Here everyBody is taking out there TopGun Nice!!!!...

Some "Awesome" Pics Of Leptoseris???..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new