Leptseris

  • Thread starter Thread starter graeve11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

graeve11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
25
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all stock fluval tank except upgraded filter and added power head. Do you think a leptoseris would do well on the island front right? Or should I have it higher up?

image.jpg
 
Id try it there, those lights don't put out alot of power. Another thought is to get an ai prime for the tank. There great lights even when you buy them used. Good luck!
 
Id try it there, those lights don't put out alot of power. Another thought is to get an ai prime for the tank. There great lights even when you buy them used. Good luck!
That hammer coral I have in there I’ve had for less than two weeks and the growth has been great. Ai prime is coming in the future but for now I’m looking for corals that can handle this light. I’ve heard leptoseris are a good one for it and I love the look of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new