Let’s see them Triggers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay Z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trigger Fish

  • had/have one, eated my corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want one, but I'm scared

    Votes: 12 27.3%
  • had/have one, bothers nothing

    Votes: 32 72.7%
  • Don't care for them that much

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    44
Seems to be blue Throat country
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new