Let’s see your Bubble corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter soreefed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

soreefed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
568
Reaction score
595
Location
costa mesa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a bubble coral at recent market. Ive wanted one for awhile and was stoked to see this at a coral show.
It has quickly become my favorite coral in my tank. Post up pics of your bubble coral!

D62C6D07-E0B6-469A-A47F-60240A55D3B4.jpeg 1E21F98A-24CF-4531-B4F9-C5D9606D039A.jpeg
 
I got this guy a couple years ago and it has grown into a beast! Always reaching for my torch… haha.
 

Attachments

  • D9151AEA-D7F4-41A6-81D8-C1C19F51071B.jpeg
    D9151AEA-D7F4-41A6-81D8-C1C19F51071B.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 51C5FF95-B4DA-4E97-A1A2-5ABD263B8CE5.jpeg
    51C5FF95-B4DA-4E97-A1A2-5ABD263B8CE5.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 110
Super cool! The movement on the bubbles is next level enjoyable haha…. Oh yeah it’s going for it… def not the friendliest coral haha
 
Right in the center

660g 10.28h.jpg
 
Ignore the hair algae… it’s a battle in progress, but just got the smaller one this weekend and have had the larger one for about 4 months (both are on the bottom right)
 

Attachments

  • 578AD296-2C93-4072-8074-89122966C7C5.jpeg
    578AD296-2C93-4072-8074-89122966C7C5.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 95
Bubble with tentacles
 

Attachments

  • 29BD2884-8C9C-41B2-9AC8-47DB6C365E1A.jpeg
    29BD2884-8C9C-41B2-9AC8-47DB6C365E1A.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 95
  • E0466C67-AA70-4826-8100-FCAB1412A20A.jpeg
    E0466C67-AA70-4826-8100-FCAB1412A20A.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 88
Did it have tentacles when you bought it or did they just come out in your tank?
During the day it has bubbles and at night is when the sweepers come out. But it’s not every night. The shot I shared is the biggest transformation I’ve seen since I’ve had it. I was shocked lol and it was a few hours after a water change, maybe that had something to do with it. I attached a picture that shows how it normally looks.

4624793E-611C-43E4-9846-7C1D85A3C4D4.jpeg
 
I caught mine a few nights ago with a massive sweeper out, I'll definitly keep my eye on this one!
 

Attachments

  • 20230305_124356.jpg
    20230305_124356.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20230317_200833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_200833_Chrome.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new