Let me see your 300DD

Murr7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
264
Reaction score
213
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering a marineland 300DD, I've seen reviews on leaking tanks. The tank is at a very reasonable price as new old stock at the lfs near me. What kind of issues have you had if any? What are some of the pros and cons?Also let me see your tanks for inspiration.
 
I think 300g might be the upgrade I need ha
 
How has your search been going? Did you decided to get the tank? I am also looking at upgrading and this is the cost effective option but the reviews are scaring the holy **** out of me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new