Let me see your acro crabs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ds04384
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ds04384

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
401
Reaction score
270
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have acro or stylo crabs that live in their colonies? Let's see them!
 
Pink Stylo. Came with Three crabs, one scallop and a barnacle. The crabs travel from the Pink stylo to my Green stylo across the tank quite often.
I believe they are Tetralia cymodoce
IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG
 
Pink Stylo. Came with Three crabs, one scallop and a barnacle. The crabs travel from the Pink stylo to my Green stylo across the tank quite often.
I believe they are Tetralia cymodoce
IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG
So cool!
 
Pink Stylo. Came with Three crabs, one scallop and a barnacle. The crabs travel from the Pink stylo to my Green stylo across the tank quite often.
I believe they are Tetralia cymodoce
IMG_4455.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

That's awesome, where did you get the stylo from with that much stuff on it?
 
Are they good 2 have. Like help against red bugs does anything help besides QT and dip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new