Let Me See Your DIY Stands

OP has probably already build his stand ... but I'll add a few pics of my recent build to the collection for the sake of posterity and future stand builders who my view the thread for inspiration...

3/4" Red oak (veneered) plywood case with red oak trim:

new tank 1.JPG


plywood stand 6.jpg
Looks very sharp great job!
 
Yea I’m working on it lol the frame is 2x4 an the outer is either old barn wood or weathered pallet boards from old pallets I left outside. Here is a pic with light on it. The black tube to the left is a 2k gph vertical 4” pvc filter :)

image.jpg
 
im Also working on a stand for the saltwater when we move that will house 3 different tanks all in sync with each other
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new