Let me see your Raja Rampage

  • Thread starter Thread starter gonzo620
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gonzo620

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
376
Reaction score
617
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just pick up this guy for Fathers Day. Want to show a nice colony size specimen to the wife. Post your beauties and tell me something brief about it’s placement please.
EB57C1F9-DE17-4762-9D45-149BB7F1C0C1.jpeg
 
Im gonna be honest, Raja Rampage looks the same to me as Sunny Side

upload_2019-6-15_16-52-17.png


upload_2019-6-15_16-52-48.png


Sunny side is just a little more "bright and desaturated" in the body.
And yes I am colorblind, but it's funny because I would never buy a raja rampage for more than sunny side

Just wondering, what are you all's thoughts on the similarity?
 
Fairly confident it’s a raja. But honestly I wouldn’t be mad if it was the space invader.
 
Coral did it itself. Maybe it is my flow or the light condition.
 
Here's mine. Grown this big in one year from a frag size like yours.

IMG_20190609_212546_535.jpg
That’s a true raja.

This is my space invader, 180 par, medium high flow. I got it 8 months ago as a single eye dime sized frag.
871B1C61-B9F9-4028-9A67-B32E6EC2575F.jpeg
 
Im gonna be honest, Raja Rampage looks the same to me as Sunny Side

upload_2019-6-15_16-52-17.png


upload_2019-6-15_16-52-48.png


Sunny side is just a little more "bright and desaturated" in the body.
And yes I am colorblind, but it's funny because I would never buy a raja rampage for more than sunny side

Just wondering, what are you all's thoughts on the similarity?

I would agree they do appear similar. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not sure what the sunny side frags go for but I paid $30 for this raja
 
I would agree they do appear similar. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not sure what the sunny side frags go for but I paid $30 for this raja
$30?! That’s a steal! I saw one same size at the coral farmers market for $280. Dibs on a frag when it gets huge !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new