Let me see your scribble!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid 🧜🏼‍♀️
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
12,179
Reaction score
37,716
Location
Go Birds
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have any little notes, scribbles, etc. that only a fellow reefer would understand?
Here's mine from yesterday while I had a little downtime at work.
The other nurse I work with saw it and flat out said, "What in the world does all that mean?? Is that for a patient?" To which I laughed and said, "Nah, it's for my little tank". 20211019_121140.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't have scribble notes, mostly (comp) note pad. I am sure no one wants to see my logs.....

I log my test results into a spreadsheet.

ok, you guys are way more high tech than I am.... Especially when I'm at work... I jot down all kinds of notes on post its.
I'm old. If I don't write it down, it won't happen.. lol
 
ok, you guys are way more high tech than I am.... Especially when I'm at work... I jot down all kinds of notes on post its.
I'm old. If I don't write it down, it won't happen.. lol
I used to use pen,pencil. Got tired of smudges all over my hands.;Bucktooth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new